Senior Artist / Art Manager
First Touch Games are looking for a Senior Artist / Art Manager to join the team in Oxford, to help create and lead the Art development for the best football games on mobile.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal team member, taking on a position that will have strategic influence across our portfolio. They will have broad experience and remain committed to the detail, leading our small team of artists to
- Manage and contribute to the creation and implementation of key art disciplines generally across our portfolio, including character, environment, animation and other areas, ensuring the very best standards are consistently reached and adhered to,
- Help to direct and implement an overall visual style that evolves our Games’ excellence, ensuring environments remain best in class,
- Ensure a style and design that is unified across our studio, including all products, marketing & promotional assets,
- Collaborate closely with a highly engaged team that includes programmers, designers and production in a flat organisational structure
Required skills & experience:
- Wide knowledge and experience across a range of art disciplines, including Character, Environment, Animation, Lighting, 2D, 3D, UI
- Technical expertise and best practice know-how in managing all aspects of art creation, development and delivery, including the leading of internal teams and external providers
- Ability to manage concurrent projects
- A broad understanding of engine technology
Advantageous skills include:
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead or senior art role
- Experience of mobile development
- A strong interest in sport, particularly football and football games
Experience and a history of released titles is clearly useful, but we’re just as keen to see candidates who can demonstrate talent and passion. We’re a small team, and this is an opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. We’re looking for a committed individual happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty for the good of the team.
Benefits: Relocation, Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets, Zero Overtime.