First Touch Games are looking for a 2D/UI Artist to join the team in Oxford, to help deliver the best football games on mobile.
The successful candidate will be a key member of our Art team and will work across our portfolio to:
- Create, prototype and execute mobile User Interfaces working with our programmers
- Continuously improve and evolve UI assets and elements
- Create and iterate App icons
- Originate product branding
- Create marketing materials
- Create materials for social and community engagement
Required skills & experience:
- Strong graphic design skills with excellent use of typography, composition and colour theory
- Excellent Photoshop / Illustrator skills
- Ability to target multiple UI styles, from casual to conservative and mid-core
- Deep understanding of UX considerations on mobile devices
- Strong video content & editing skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Art, Design and Code
Advantageous skills include:
- Experience with mobile game development
- Experience with bug tracking software such as JIRA
- A strong interest in football and football games
Experience and a history of working on released titles is clearly useful, but we’re just as keen to see candidates who can demonstrate talent and passion. We’re a small team, and this is an opportunity to be an important part of that team. We’re looking for a committed team member happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty for the good of the team.
Benefits: Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets. Zero Overtime.