First Touch Games are looking for a Senior Artist to join the team in Oxford, to help create and lead the Art development for the best football games on mobile.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal team member in a small thriving studio, taking on a position that will have strategic influence across our portfolio and be hands on delivering the detail. You will have broad experience achieved over at least 3 years in a senior art role including skills in 3D & character art. You will help lead our small team of artists to:
- Manage and contribute to the creation and implementation of key art disciplines generally across our portfolio, including character, environment, animation and other areas, ensuring the very best standards are consistently reached and adhered to,
- Help to direct and implement an overall visual style that evolves our Games’ excellence, ensuring environments remain best in class,
- Ensure a style and design that is unified across our studio, including all game, marketing & promotional assets,
- Collaborate closely with a highly engaged team that includes programmers, designers and production in a flat organisational structure
Required skills & experience:
- Wide knowledge and experience across a range of art disciplines, including Character, Environment, Animation, Lighting, 2D, 3D, UI
- Demonstratable 3D character art abilities through tools such as Max/Maya and Substance, with experience in rigging, texturing and rendering techniques
- Technical expertise and best practice know-how in managing all aspects of art creation, development and delivery, including the leading of internal teams and external providers
- Comfortable in both providing strategic direction and input whilst remaining committed in pursuing the detail
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead or senior art role
- Experience in mobile environments
Why Join Us:
We’re a small and highly supportive team who love football, sport and games. We’re good at what we do and we’re well-known for it. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. Individuals who place the success of the team first, but who can demonstrate talent and passion, thrive with us.
Benefits:Zero Overtime, Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Free Gym, Pension, Flexible Core Hours, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you are qualified for this role and are attracted to our benefits and values then we welcome all candidates irrespective of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Absolutely no speculative agency applications please.