First Touch Games are looking for a User Acquisition Manager with up to 2 years maximum experience to join the team in Oxford, to lead and deliver the performance marketing efforts for the best football games on mobile.
This role would suit a person looking for their first move into full user acquisition ownership and management across a successful portfolio. This role is offered full time and in-house.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal team member in a small thriving studio, responsible fully for the profitable delivery of our user acquisition efforts that underpins the performance of our games. You will be both a hands-on ‘doer’ and strategically minded, highly capable with data analysis alongside an eye for creativity & insight. You will:
- Plan, set up, monitor and proactively manage our performance marketing campaigns across a small handful of user acquisition platforms,
- Report and present campaign performance to management, both historically and predictively, ensuring delivery to agreed product objectives and targets,
- Continuously interrogate and analyse performance data to fuel our ongoing user acquisition cycle, including the direction of asset production and process,
- Be at the bleeding-edge of technical expertise in extracting the maximum potential from essential social and ad network channels, particularly Facebook and Google,
- Collaborate closely with our external platform partners as well as our highly engaged product & data science team to deliver our wider product & technology objectives, in a flat organisational structure
Required skills & experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Maths or similar,
- Excellent knowledge and know-how in major paid performance marketing channels, specifically Facebook and Google,
- Technical competence in the usage of various data tools, including business intelligence & extraction tools, mobile measurement platforms and MS Excel,
- Proficiency in predictive mathematical modelling, supported by our data science team,
- Deep knowledge of mobile gaming environments and best practice,
- Collaborative team player alongside excellent communication skills
- An enjoyment of sport, particularly football,
Why Join Us:
We’re a small and highly supportive team who love football, sport and games. We’re good at what we do and we’re well-known for it. This is a rare opportunity to be an important part of our continued success. Individuals who place the success of the team first, but who can demonstrate talent and passion, thrive with us.
Benefits: Zero Overtime, Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Free Gym, Pension, Flexible Core Hours, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets.
We are an equal opportunities employer. If you are qualified for this role and are attracted to our benefits and values then we welcome all candidates irrespective of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
You must have the present ability to work and live permanently in the UK.
Applications from agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.